Extreme volatility in the banking sector has exacerbated market uncertainty – impacting inflation expectations, yield curves and anticipated Fed rate activity. This new market development has investors asking, “Where do we go from here?”. Join our experts as they go beyond the headlines and provide their perspective on what the market is missing, the risks and opportunities, and how we’re positioning to address them.
- Risks and opportunities in this environment
- Strategic and tactical portfolio considerations
- Q&A to address your top-of-mind questions
- Angelo Manioudakis, Chief Investment Officer
- Mike Hunstad, Ph.D., Chief Investment Officer Global Equities
- Chris Shipley, Chief Investment Strategist, North America
- Antulio Bomfim, Head of Global Macro for Fixed Income