- At InsuranceAUM.com, we are committed to creating a stigma-free workplace and breaking down the stigma that surrounds mental illness. We believe in promoting mental health awareness and support our employees and partners in their mental health journeys.
- We are also passionate about advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) efforts in our industry. We actively support and advocate for diversity in all its forms, recognizing that diverse perspectives and experiences help us build a stronger, more inclusive community.
- In addition, we are proud to be a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and support the efforts of insurance and asset management companies to combat climate change. We believe in the power of sustainable investing to create positive change and are committed to doing our part to protect the planet for future generations.
- InsuranceAUM.com - At InsuranceAUM.com, we strive to be the premier educational and professional development platform for insurance investment professionals. Our mission is to provide valuable content to a closed community of institutional investors. We believe in publishing with a purpose, offering thought-provoking articles, whitepapers, podcasts, and webcasts that are carefully curated to meet the unique needs of our audience. Whether you're a seasoned insurance asset manager or just starting out in the industry, InsuranceAUM.com is the go-to source for cutting-edge insights.
- InsuranceAUM.comPodcasts - Tune in to the InsuranceAUM.com Podcast for insightful conversations between our Managing Partner and distinguished professionals in the insurance asset management industry. Our weekly podcasts feature CIOs, asset managers, and other industry experts sharing their perspectives on the latest trends and issues in the field. You can find our podcasts in the Podcast Center and through other popular distribution channels (Podbean | Google Podcasts | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora). Don't miss out on these engaging discussions that offer valuable insights for insurance investors and asset managers alike.
- Insurance Investment Leaders' Symposium - This is a must-attend event for insurance asset owners. It is a unique opportunity to network with your peers and gain valuable insights from industry leaders. Our symposium brings together top executives and thought leaders in insurance asset management for engaging discussions and informative presentations. This is your chance to collaborate with the best and brightest minds in the field, learn about best practices, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
InsuranceAUM.com is a small team of professionals located primarily in the United States and the United Kingdom. Led by Managing Partner and Founder Stewart Foley, our team brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the insurance asset management industry.
Stewart J. Foley, CFA
Stewart Foley is the Founder and Managing Partner of Insurance AUM, providing thought leadership, podcasts, and both live and in-person events. Leveraging his extensive experience in the finance and insurance sectors, Stewart has built Insurance AUM into an industry authority for professionals seeking valuable insights and industry knowledge.
He has former worked in the industry as an insurance CIO, served as portfolio manager for specialized third-party asset management firms, worked as an investment consultant, and has taught Finance, Risk Management, and Insurance at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Stewart holds an MBA from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, graduated with Honors from the University of Missouri with a BSBA in Finance, and is a CFA Charterholder.
Chief Operating Officer
Throughout his career, Vince’s strengths have been solving intractable data and scale challenges in the institutional asset management industry with innovative technology.
Vince’s career started 25 years ago as a business analyst with Fidelity. It was here that Vince became passionate about solving the industry’s massive data problem by automating Fidelity’s reporting process to consultant and third-party databases.
This breakthrough led to an opportunity at a startup known as eVestment Alliance (acquired by NASDAQ). During Vince’s tenure as head of innovation, eVestment launched three additional solutions, all of which continue to serve thousands of investment professionals to this day.
Vince earned his B.S. in Entrepreneurship from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts and his M.S. in Information Age Marketing from Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Chief Marketing Officer
Jamar Ramos is the Chief Marketing Officer of InsuranceAUM.com. With over a decade in digital marketing, Jamar has worked with FinTech, MedTech, hospitality, CBD, and lending companies to build robust marketing strategies.
In his downtime, Jamar enjoys Dungeons and Dragons, playing pickleball, and fighting back against anyone who claims that Shakespeare isn't the greatest writer ever to put pen to paper.
Lindsay Mickles is a seasoned communications professional with extensive experience in the industry. With a career spanning corporate internal communications, online and literary magazine editing, and freelance content creation and web design, Lindsay brings a diverse set of skills to her work.
In addition to her communications experience, Lindsay was awarded a Fulbright Student grant in 2017 and an English Language Fellowship in 2020. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, a Master’s degree in Intercultural Communication, and is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Head of Client Success
Madie joined the Insurance AUM team in early October. Madie grew up in the Chicago area and currently lives in Oak Park, Illinois. She has a degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University. She is responsible for maintaining relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction and foster loyalty. She is also responsible for drafting and maintaining our membership agreements. She will be featured on our Focused podcast, interviewing well-known professionals in the insurance asset management industry. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga and spending time with family and friends.
Angela Berkley is a graphic designer with 21+ years of design and global marketing management experience. Angela has served as a corporate Creative and Marketing Director working on countless projects, leading design teams for various for-profit and nonprofit clients as well as managing international marketing campaigns. She prides herself on being extremely detail-oriented and appreciative of solid brand guidelines.
Originally from Chicago, Angela is now a freelancer based in Indiana, designing for clients all over the world. When she’s not enjoying a lakeside tequila, Angela loves cuddling with her dog Marley and volunteering with local nonprofits.
Digital Content Coordinator
Senior Academic Advisor
Dr. Nicos A. Scordis is Professor at the Greenberg School of Risk Management, Insurance and Actuarial Science at St. John’s University in New York. There, he holds the John R. Cox/ACE Limited Chair in Risk and Insurance. Dr. Scordis uses his conceptual and practical expertise to translate complex relations at the intersection of insurance, risk and finance into easy-to-visualize language. Such prudent simplification of complexity enables an effective response by insurance firms to the consequences of volatility in their underwriting and investing operations. Dr. Scordis has won national recognition both for innovations in risk education and for the pragmatism of his research. As a result, he has consulted with boutique insurance investment and reinsurance firms, as well as with senior managers of global and regional insurance firms. Dr. Scordis has a Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Insurance from Florida State University (1988), a Master of Business Administration from the University of Georgia (1989) and a Doctor of Philosophy in Finance and Insurance Economics from the University of South Carolina (1994).